The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is committed to the safety and well-being of all attendees, exhibitors, and staff. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, OTC is dedicated to creating and maintaining a safe and healthy environment in compliance and following the guidance from federal, state, and local governmental agencies and health authorities.
As of January 2022, the following safety guidelines are in place and subject to change:
- All participants of OTC, whether or not you are vaccinated from COVID-19, are highly encouraged to always wear a mask while inside the building.
- All participants are asked to practice social distancing when interacting with others.
- Please use the hand sanitizer stations located throughout the facility.
- If you’re feeling poorly or require medical attention, please visit the Medical Services office in Lobby C.
- Relevant federal, state, and local regulatory agency policies and orders related to events, gatherings and travel, including those as issued by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS), Harris County Public Health, the Houston Health Department and NRG Park protocols