Exhibition Schedule (Including Move-In & Move-Out Details)
EXHIBITION SCHEDULE (Including Move In & Move Out Details)
***Exhibitors may arrive as early as 6:30am on Monday, 2 May and as early as 8:00am on Tuesday - Thursday, 3-5 May. Any other arrangements must be made in advance with Aleigha Frazier - email@example.com.***
NRG PARK IS CLOSED TO ALL EXHIBITORS ON SUNDAY, 1 MAY 2022.
Booth Move in begins Tuesday, 26 April 2022
800 Square Feet or Larger - Tuesday, 26 April 2022
400 Square Feet to 799 Square Feet - Wednesday, 27 April 2022
200 Square Feet to 399 Square Feet - Thursday, 28 April 2022
100 Square Feet to 199 Square Feet - Friday, 29 April 2022
All booths must be fully set by 1700 hours on Saturday, 30 April. NRG Park is closed to all exhibitors on Sunday, 1 May 2022.
SPECIAL RULES - SHOW DAYS:
- No one under the age of 15 on the show floor on show days.
- Anyone accessing the show floor must have an official show badge.
- Exhibitors may access the show floor early on show days. See the official Exhibition Schedule for specific hours.
SPECIAL RULES - MOVE IN & MOVE OUT:
- No open-toed shoes during move in or move out.
- No one under the age of 18 on the show floor during move-in or move out.
- POV’s – Someone must remain with the vehicle at all times while at the loading dock.
- Anyone requiring access to the show floor must have an official show badge or a wristband.
- If bringing oversized/large equipment, please notify show management so special arrangements can be made to allow access for transport to your booth space.
If you will NOT begin set-up until Saturday, 30 April after NOON, you MUST notify Show Management via the Late Set-Up Notification form.
Please be sure to pre-order any services you may need ahead of time in order to avoid delays on-site such as furniture, electricity, and carpet. Exhibitors who have not notified show management of late arrival, and carpet has not been ordered, the exhibitor will be assumed a no-show and carpet will be forced at the exhibitor's expense and space will be resold.
Privately Owned Vehicles (POV) are defined as cars, pick-up trucks, vans, small tow trailers, and other trucks less than 12 feet. If you will be delivering your booth items by way of POV, please refer to the document below that correlates with the area your booth is located.
NRG Center Exhibitors (PDF)
NRG Parkway Exhibitors (PDF)
ARRIVALS IN A STRAIGHT TRUCK/BOBTAIL TRUCK, CONTRACT CARRIERS, AND TRUCKS OVER 12 FEET
Must check-in at the Freeman Marshalling Yard.
Map to the Marshalling Yard
Dismantling Hours and Important Instructions