Class of 2022 Emerging Leaders Announcement and Reception
Join the OTC Board of Directors and Program Committee as they announce the Class of 2022 Emerging Leaders. The OTC Emerging Leaders program, launched in 2021, recognizes early-career professionals who are passionate about their field of work, dedicated to industry service, and highly focused on safety in the workplace. Emerging Leaders have less than 10 years of industry experience and must be a member, in good standing of one of OTC's sponsoring, endorsing or supporting organizations.
- Qian Wu, PhD, Wells Research Engineer, ExxonMobil Upstream Research Company
- Lauren Ray, Geoscience Supervisor, ExxonMobil
- Wojciech Jakubowski, PhD, Senior Scientist, Baker Hughes
- Ajay Shastri, PhD, Project Engineer, Geosyntec Consultants, Inc.
- Carlos Lopez, Senior Associate, Stress Engineering Services, Inc.
- Sara Young, Director of Growth and Development, Wood
- Gabriel Serrão Seabra, Digital Transformation Manager for E&P-Reservoir Team, Petrobas
- Harish Sarma Krishnamoorthy, PhD, Assistant Professor, University of Houston
- Dongchun Mary Qiao, PhD, Senior Engineer, ABS
- Dairon Campos Dominguez, Engineering and Development Manager, OneStep Power Solutions, Inc.
- Dario Mariani Sung, QHSE Data Specialist, TechnipFMC
- Abhinandan Kohli, Senior QI Petrophysicist, Shell
- Manoj Jegannathan, Senior Facilities Marine Engineer, Occidental US Offshore
- Izzat Thiyahuddin, PhD, Executive (Materials), PETRONAS Research Sdn Bhd
- Thomas Shattuck, third year law student at University of Houston and Incoming Associate, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
For more information about the Emerging Leaders, click here.